The MINI-Z Charger EVO is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand yet its advanced charger / discharger functionality makes it ideal for all users, from beginners to experienced racers. Whether you enjoy driving just for fun or need maximum battery performance for racing, this unit is optimized for the MINI-Z. Five operation modes: charging / discharging / cycle / analysis / activation, provide optimal management and setting of battery charging (Max current 1.5A), discharging (Max current 1.0A), and delta peak cutoff voltage (3mV to 15mV). In addition, these settings are not canceled unless the charger is turned off and are applied to all slots, eliminating the need for time-consuming setting each time charging and discharging is performed. Power input is via USB Type-C, which is easy to supply from a mobile powerbank. (Quick Charge or Power Delivery is recommended). This multi-cell charger is equipped with other functions including protection functions such as reverse connection protection / overtemperature protection circuit / overcapacity protection. As the charger automatically identifies battery type and starts charging (if not set to manual) when inserted into the battery slot, even beginners can handle it with confidence. *When using a AAA nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery.
Original functions unique to SPEED HOUSE
- Charging capacity can be set and the battery charged to the set capacity.
- Charging voltage can be set and the battery charged at the specified voltage.
- Record the average discharge voltage during discharge. By setting the discharge time, it is possible to select batteries with high discharge according to the expected running time.
- Charge / discharge cycle can be set from 1 to 30 times
[Notes on using the multi-cell charger]
- If you are a beginner, be sure to use the default settings for charging current and delta peak cutoff voltage. These two settings are for advanced users, so if you make a mistake, the battery may be damaged.
- The discharge current can be set up to 1.0A, but since the resistance is fixed, it decreases according to the voltage.
- You can use XX650 lithium-ion battery with a total length of up to 70 mm equipped with a safety device. Batteries longer than this will not fit in the slot and cannot be charged.